Sunday, 13 October 2013

Sweet memories with housekeeping team at Grandis Hotels & Resorts Suria Sabah

Every human has own memories with friends,so I'm also has my own memories with my team and never forgot them.They friendly and naughty make me happy smiles . Our first HK team for pre-opening hotel,even though many friends said, pre-opening is difficult but for us it is memories and experiences to be learned.And I hope my HK team always bind with family relation and nothing quarreling to each others.Do the best as we can! This is few pictures.
birthday celebration

supervisor spend big apple donate

relax after bed making

relax after bed making

take picture before busy bed makng

variation posing in front camera with own donate

zombie face..relax after cleaning small spaces or store for our things

who the owner of cake?